This was one of the hardest papers I've ever written. Why? I actually counted my handwritten notes...I had 200 words of freaking notes!! No way I could encapsulate that all in 600 words...so I had to settle for clipped sentences and missing content. Now that I'm outside of the paper though, I can be judgmental...and that concert was awesome. To be fair, I do love Shakespeare so I'm biased...but it was a ton of fun. The music was great, the performers were really good, and the acting was a lot of fun. So while my official report is below, my personal review would read something like "This concert was freaking awesome, and I had a blast attending it- so if you didn't go to it and chose another event instead, you missed out, and should be very sad."
If they ever do an encore...everyone who reads this blog should go. Yes...EVERYONE!!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment